View My Stats

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lost Season 6: Titles and Speculation

*Editor's Note: Possible Spoilers ahead about the final season of Lost. Read at your own risk!!

This information has been out for awhile. But today, I thought I'd dedicate my Lost column to the Titles and centricities of Lost: The Final Season, as well as some of my personal speculations. WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead. If you don't want to know the titles and centricities of the Final Season of Lost, do not read!

6.1: LA X, Part 1 (Everyone)
6.2: LA X, Part 2 (Everyone)
6.3: What Kate Does (Kate)
6.4: The Substitue (Locke, or Flocke)

If you have noticed, this season's lineup of episodes is the same as Season 1. We have a 2 part season premiere (like the Pilot, except the two episodes will be shown on the same night!). This premiere will be devoted to everyone, allthough it's not clear what the he'll the episode will be about. Don't expect info on the episodes until January.

As stated above, the third episode of the season will be about Kate. Apparently, Kate will do something. But what? If the timeline was changed (I still doubt this occurred) then she probably does something bad.

As for episode 4... I am really looking forward to this one. Since Locke has actually been dead for half of Season 5, I suspect that this episode will be about Flocke. For those who may not know, "Flocke" is Jacob's nemesis in the form of Locke. I am waiting in aguish for this episode in particular.

So, with all the "ads" about there being a reset, is there? I don't have the correct answer for you. What I can offer is my personal speculation. In each season, Lost has used a different method to tell a story. In Season 1, there were flashbacks that were mainly used to introduce the charatcers, give us some background info on each of them, and explain why they were in Sydeny and traveling to LA. In Season 2, the smae thing happend for the Tailies. But we also got info on how each of the characters were connected to each other and extensive backround on all characters. His continued into Season 3, where we also met The Others and got backround on them, as well as our first FlashForward. Flashforwards continued during Season 4. Season 5 used time flashes and time traveling to give us info we wanted.

Where am I going with this? I think Lost Season 6 will explore the possibility of what would have happened if Oceanic Flight 815 did not crash. Everyone's life would have sucked, and they probably would have all gotten back to the Island... Because it's their destiny.

And destiny, John is a fickle bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment