View My Stats

Monday, October 12, 2009

General Hospital Weekly Roundup: Week of October 12

Port Charles sure was happenin' last week. What should we start with first?

We'll begin with Claudia. She has easily become one of my favorite characters. It pains me to see people blaming her for Michael's shooting. Not only does she feel guilty for ordering a hit on Sonny that went awry, but she didn't even pull the trigger. That idiot Ian Devlin did. Why can't anyone see that? Well, besides Sonny and Spinelli. The worst is over. Just be glad the babyish Michael is back.

Jason and Sam are looking for info on Ian Devlin for the umpteenth time to see if Claudia was involved any way with the shooting. And just as they were ransacking the PCPD data room, who should walk in? Sam's ex, Lucky. Akward...

Claudia also knows Holivia's (my nickname for Olivia if you forgot) dirty little secret. She knows that Olivia's son Dante is Dominic. She broke up with Johnny for safety, and what did he do... go to Claudia and threaten to kill her. Did I miss something, because I'm fairly certain Claudia did not break them up.

But anyway, Johnny said that Holivia was the best thing that ever happened to him. Ummm... HELO? What the hell happened to LuLu. The poor girl must feel terrible her ex loves a whore much older then him. But I digress...

Now, for the big story... The Cassidine Adventure. Luke is in Greece and is helping Helena because some super evil Cassadine is about to make a grand enterance. EGAD! This is getting me very excited for sweeps!

I'm looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment