View My Stats

Monday, August 3, 2009

Walt Disney World July 2009- Epcot


Going into the trip, I did not have very high expectations for Epcot. It always seemed boring to me, and did not have very many rides.

Even so, I was surprised how much I liked it. Future World did pratically have all the rides, and even though most of themxhad the same theme ("Progress") but it was nice. I liked almost all the rides, with Test Track becoming not only my favorite ride in Epcot, but in the entire resort. Soarin was probably one of my favorites, but it really has no business in any other park besides DCA. They should have put in Soarin' over America or Soarin' over the World.



As for World Showcase... There is not much for kids besides Gran Fiesta Tour and Maelstrom. Most kids won't like the shows and will probably want to eat in America. But I did the new Kim Possible interactive game, and let me tell you- it was very fun. As you traveled around one of the countries, things interacted with what you were doing. I'd reccomend it for anyone- with kids or without.





So, in short, Epcot soon became my favorite park. Although it still needs work, it was 10x better then any other park out there. Although most kids will probably not like it, and kids rides are something it really needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment