View My Stats

Monday, September 28, 2009

General Hospital Weekly Roundup: The Ups and Downs of Port Charles This Summer

Well, it's returned in all it's glory! MY GH Weekly Roundups are here once again! And what a summer it's been in Port Charles. I remember the last thing I was going to write about on here before my summer break was Karoke Night. And since then, GH has had some incredible ups, and some bad downs. For this week, I'll recap all my favorites and non-favorites and next week the GH Weekly Roundups will be back in full force!

For example, the murder storyline that took precedence this summer was amazing and enjoyable to watch. More recently, the carnival was fun and kept me glued to the TV. Molly, Morgan, and Dominic are stellar additions to the cast. I love watching these people, they are great characters.

Bad things this summer included the "on the run" storyline. A year ago, LuLu and Johnny were on the run, and I really liked that storyline. But this one was boring to watch and unimaginitive. I did like where the storyline went, but Michael and Kristina on the run for so long was terrible. Maybe it's because I still can't stand the teens. Michael and Kristina are whiny, self absorbed brats who think they're old enoguh to take care of themselves. And Keifer. I can't stand that SOB. He's the worst. Let's stop talking about him before my blood pressure spikes.

I also started to despise Olvia, nay- Holivia. Over the summer she has become a slut who cares more about Sonny/Johnny then she does about here own son, if you remember how she acted in the hospital. When Kate talked to her, I began to love Kate again. She is a strong and inteligent woman, so I have no idea why she was replaced with Holivia. Writers, please, please bring Kate back and send Holivia to Bensonhurst where that trash belongs!

And now we are n the midst of Spinelli and Maxie's wedding. I love these two together, and want Mac to see that Spinelli can take care of Maxie. But why can't he just leave Jason alone? Why do they have to live with Jason? Now that Jason is with Sam, (hell yeah!) Spinelli can leave and start a life with Maximesta (we he still call her that IF they get married?) and leave the mob for good. Spinelli is working as a PI with Sam, that's a terrific job. There's no need to work and live with Jason anymore.

And now for Sonny and Claudia- I love these two together. They are perfect for each other. Maybe that's one reason I hate Holivia- she was trying to break up Sonny and Claudia. Yes, she was. Don't argue with me. Holivia i drawn to Sonny, and no matter what you say, she is jealous of Sonny and Claudia.

When Claudia lost the baby, I was so sad for her. And now that they are trying for another one... it makes me happy. Unfortuantely, Claudia's days in Port Charles are numbered.

And that makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment