View My Stats

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Toy Story 3: Still the Best



With only a few weeks left in the year, there is only one film I am interested in seeing. That film is Tron: Legacy.

But even if Tron is awesome, which looks like it will, it will not come close to THE BEST film of the year.

Toy Story 3.

Now, Toy Story 3 is not my favorite Pixar film. That would be Toy Story 2. But it is Number 3, right after the Incredibles. Who knows? It may even be better than the Incredibles, but I need to watch TS3 more to find out.

Toy Story 3 is a touching story that affect me because I too am heading off to college. I know what Andy is going through. And I have a favorite stuffed toy, named Dinosaur. And I will NEVER get rid of him after seeing Toy Story 3.

I cried after I saw Toy Story 3. All I have to say, is thank God for the clips during the credits, which made the movie much happier. Even though the ending is happy, in a way. But it's still sad.

Toy Story 3 is the Best Picture of 2010. Let's hope the Academy agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment