View My Stats

Monday, July 26, 2010

Comic-Con Update!

Well, we are in the middle of Comic Con 2010, and I'd thought I would share with you a few tidbits that have gone on. Longer Comic Con articles will be posted depending on when they become avaliable on YouTube.

First, I'm sure you've all heasrd the buzz on the new Haunted Mansion Movie. Guillermo del Toro announced plans to reboot The Haunted Mansion film, sans Eddie Murphy. This time, the movie will be much scary, and will not be a comedy. For more info, click here!

Fans were also treated to a teaser trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I know I speak for many when I say welcome back, Capitain Jack!!

For more complete Comic Con coverage, visit EW.com's special page for everything Comic Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment