View My Stats

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GH Weekly Roundup: Week of March 30

*Editor's Note: I've been good about it recently, but between the end of the quater at school, me working my ass off, and Spring Break just around the coner, I've been distracted. So, the GH column appears today and the DLR Update will appear tomorrow.

I begin this week's update with breaking news. I have just found out this info, so it's a good thing I did procrastinate. It was rumored for a long time that Rick Hearst (Ric Lansing)'s days on GH were numbered. Seeming as I don't like him, I thought this was good. But in light of the current sitch with Cluadia and Micheal, this may pose a threat to Cluaduia's life. But anyway it's now official: Ric is taken off. But it may not be so bad: he's now on as a recurring role. So is Megan Ward (Kate Howard).

So, with the current Claudia problem, she has decided to become pregnant to svae herself, even after Sonny said he didn't want another kid. Does she look like a good mother? This kid, if born, will need a whole lot of therapy.

And the Micheal scenes (or the hand scenes) were great. I really feel for everyone, I can't imagine what they're going through. When Micheal's hand moved, I gasped with Carly. I really can;t wait for him to wake up.If GH keeps this up, I predict that it will slowly get better.

Now let's go to a storyline that I haven't talked about much. The younger actors on GH are interacting which brings me bakc to the days with Dillon, Georgie, Sage, and the rest. Though I don't like Johnny and Maxie together, and this new Ethan guy (who may be Holly's son. I hear she's also returning to town. Hmmm...) really bugs me, I can't help but reminisce about the days when I first started watching GH.

So, in short, I'm getting this feeling that GH is moving toward something big. I don't know what it is, but I;m getting this feeling. Are we moving out of this bubble of despair and failure the writers have set? Let's hope next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment