View My Stats

Monday, April 27, 2009

General Hospital Weekly Roundup: Week Of April 20

GH is now in HD! And what a difference it makes. Even for those of you who do not have a High Definition TV, you could see the difference. Now, it actually looks like it's sunny out, instead of the darkness that engulfed Port Charles for too long. Could this be a sign of happier things to come?

Well, it could, but it depends on what you see as "happy". Helena is gone again. That's sad to me because she brought so much to GH. But she came to PC for a painting, but it's more then that, as I and many others suspected. Inside the painting was a birth certificate- for what exactly? Does this go back to Nicholas being an illegal? Or maybe someone else? And how did it getr there? With these Lost-like questions, I doubt we've seen the last of her this year.

Now that Alexis planted the "Rebecca is hired by Helena" thing, we all know that's off the list of possibilities why Rebecca looks like Emily. And furthermore, so many people are writting into GH wanting Rebecca to really be Emily. Let's hope!

Now everyone has found out that Carly and Claudia (?) is pregnant. I know Carly is pregnant, and I want her to have this baby, even thought what happened last Fri. scared me. Claudia, howeverm is another story. No one else has seen her pregnancy test, so I'm not sure if this is a lie or what.

Another scary thing: We saw Micheal on Friday. But wait... how did Micheal's hair change colors? And he got older? Must be some powerful drugs he's taking. Anyway, when he wakes up, I hope he doesn't at least push Carly away. If he knows what she's been through the last year, he would know that she's been through hell and loves him dearly. If Micheal hates Carly, I'll kill him.

And ROBIN, YOU BITCH! It was an accident, but I'm blaming you for this sitch with pushing Emma down the stairs. You need help, accept it and move on. This is the final straw. If Robin doesn't get better, I'm done with her indefinately.

Let's hope things do get happier next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment