View My Stats

Monday, March 23, 2009

General Hospital Weekly Roundup: Week of March 16

GH is, unfortunately getting progessingly worse. The sweeps we had in Feb. were awesome, not the best, but awesome notheless. I thought GH was going to get out of it's little funk and be back in all the glory it had once been. I was mistaken.

Spinelli has brough so much to the show. Humor, quirkiness, and a super cool language. To much of a good thing can be bad though. Don't get me wrong, Spinelli is awesome, but it's all about him now. And Winnifred- please leave. Please? You are an immature little girl who needs to go through puberty already. Leave Spinelli and Maxie alone.

I won't go in much about Robin, the monster, due to my column last week being almost all about her. But let's just say she'll get her cumapance this week, and will hopefully finally accept she has PPD and get help. That's all I'll say. :)

Jax and Carly- YAY! These people are great together, truly. But this week, Jax will learn about Claudia's involvement with Micheal, and will keep it from Carly. I don;t see them lasting together much longer at this point.

Now, for a big story- I'm hearing rumors that Ms. Helena Cassidine is coming back to Port Charles! This is what I think should happen: Helena paid Diego (Text Message Killer) to straggle Emily till she was inconsious. Then, Helena came in through a Wyndemere passageway to kidnapp her and brianwash her. That's what I think is a cool storyline, but we'll probably get something crappy.

Let's hope next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment