View My Stats

Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's Our You

You wamt to know something... I don't have any cute little intro this week, so let's jump right into the the chaos we call Lost.

So, it looks like we may return to the flashback (or is it flash-forward?) format we have come to know and love. This week it was Sayid. Next week it will be Kate. I'm not sure about anything else, with the exception of the Finale. It will be called "The Incident". That should be interesting.

But moving on, we learned Sayid was arrested by some woman who looks kinda like Ana Lucia (well, she does to me). And he was being brought back to Guam so the family of the man he killed can get justice. Ok, that's cleared up. But something happened to everyone's favorite torturer. He seemed to have change, like everyone else. But I'm troubled by this change. I'm not sure what it is, but there is a change. Maybe will get more insight over the course of the season.

So, the torturer becomes the tortured. And speaking of change, what the hell happened to Sawyer? Now he's LaFluer, but still that should not change who a person is. Sawyer never would have let this happen to Sayid. I'm not sure if I like LaFluer, and I know many people agree (mostly for the fling he has with Juliette).

And then the last 5 minutes was birlliant. Did Ben set that van of fire and cause the crash? I'm not sure if we know for sure. But it's a great distraction to cover an escape. Little creepy Ben went with Sayid, but ended up diying (?). WTF? What happens now? Or did he survive?

The Lost time traveling is confusing. Daniel Faraday said you can't change the future, but I think you can. Juliette caused the dirt to uncover part of the hatch the way Locke found it. There are a few others, but I can't think of them of the top of my head. I need clarification!

Top 3 Questions I want Answered:
1). Is Ben really dead?
2). Who set the truck on fire, and for what purpose?
3). Why are some people in the present, but some are in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment