View My Stats

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just A little Info...

Hello! After about a year of establishing myself on the Web, I decided to start a blog.

On February 22, 2008, I joined MouseInfo.com under the name PirateGuy 815. Little did I know that a year later, I would have a job om MI an would find myself a member of some other Message Boards, as well as a member of YouTube.

This blog is ment to be more then a place where I write down my thoughts. I will be analyzing things on this blog as well, from movies to theme parks to my weekly Lost update. Every month, I will also be doing a weekly Disneyland Update, using my friends pictures and some commentary/news.

Here, anyone regardless of race, color, sexual preference, or nationality is welcome to read and comment on my posts. Not only do I allow it, but I encourage it. Please enjoy yourselves here, tell friends, and come back often. I hope to here from many of you soon.

-PirateGuy 815

No comments:

Post a Comment