View My Stats

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost: The Final Season Premieres TONIGHT!!

You thought this day would never come, did you?

What felt like an eternity, this hiatus, in restrospect, almost flew by. And we are just 2 hours away from the start of Season 6. And 1 hour from the Series Premiere Event!!

Now, I know they are sneak peaks and spoilers a plenty out there. But I promised myself after Comic Con I would remain spoiler free. And, aside from titles an casting info, I've maintained that goal. And I can wait 120 more minutes!

To celebrate, I thought I'd post some cool articles and videos for you! Enjoy! (Also, it's pretty funny that there's alot of stuff about Locke and Ben!)

Totaly Lost at EW.com

TV Guide Lost Recap

EW's Doc Jensen on Lost

DESTINTY FOUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment