View My Stats

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sherlock Holmes



When I first saw the trailor for Sherlock Holmes, I thought it looked interesting. To be honest, I never saw a Sherlock Holmes film at all. The closest thing to a Sherlock Holmes movie I've ever scene was House. Still, I thought it looked like a cool movie.

I didn't know much about the plot going into it. That was good, because I was not suspecting anything. Every twist and turn kept me gripped. It was an excellent movie, up there with The Dark Knight and Pirates of the Caribbean. The storyline was not only interesting, but it was enjoyble. I loved it!

The story revolves around Lord Blackword, a prominate Englishmen who like to devulge into Dark Magic. The film starts out as Holmes and Watson catch Blackwood. When the do, he is tried and sentenced to death. However, a few days later. Blackwood appears to rise from his grave and kill people.

The acting, especially by Robert Downy Jr. and Jude Law. The chemistry between them was excellent. The bromance was evident throughout the film, and these two made the movie stick out so much more.

As you can probably see, I was really impressed by this movie. Needless to say, I'm anxiously awaiting to hear news on the development of the sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment