View My Stats

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lost: The Countdown Begins


...or continues, actually.

It's been exactly
257 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds
8 months, 12 days, 10 hours
22,240,800 seconds
370,680 minutes
6178 hours
36 weeks (rounded down)

Since we saw Juliet supposedly detonate that bomb. Did it reset everything that happened? Flashed them back to 2007? Created an alternate timeline? I have my own theories, but we will save that for another day.

In exactly 1 week, we'll see what happened. After an agonizing hiatus chock full of interesting and insane theories, not to mention nearly being knocked off up President Obama (alas, Lost fans united and made the president back down! I love you guys!:) ) it is almost here.

To celebrate, I'm kicking off a Lost Extravaganza! Over the next week, I'll post a review of all the Lost Seasons, as well as some cool theories and fun stuff. And, on Tuesday, join me and millions of Americans, not just to take part in television history, but history itself.



They're Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment