View My Stats

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Changes Are Coming...

To all my readers...

Do to unforseen circumstances, my schedule of blog posts will be shaken up a tad.

Because Lost will now be on Tuesdays, my Lost posts will now be on the Wednesday following it's televised episode.

Starting in March, V will be televised on Tuesday at 10PM. Because Lost takes presidence, my V article will appear on Thursdays.

My "Fringe Files" will remain on it's Saturday schedule, but in February, Fringe will be going on hiatus until April.

FlashForward will also begin again in March, and my FF articles will also be uploaded on Fridays.

All articles will be suspended next week. However, each day will see new Lost columns in honor of the Premiere of the Final Season of Lost on February 2.

Now that that's out of the way, we now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment