View My Stats

Friday, September 25, 2009

FlashForward 1.1- "No More Good Days"

Well, a lot happened in the first episode of FlashForward. And that was my only problem.

It was too fastpaced. I think that they should have spent more time on the disater and the aftermath of it. Things were moving very quickly, going from one thing to another. I think I would have enjoyed it more if it was a little slower.

But it was still great. I really loved the show, and the previews for the rest of the season looked fantastic!

So, let's do a little recapping. The show started out with the disaster happening, then quickly went back to the beginning of everyone's day. Then we saw the disaster happen again, and the aftermath.

Everyone saw something different that would happen at 10:00PM (CA time)on April 12, 2010. But is this going to happen? Can they change it? An more importantly, why did this happen? And who the heck is that guy who didn't blackout.

I think over the next few weeks the show will get better. It'll be intersting to see the characters interact and find out all the stuff about what happened.

And by next week, I'll also figure out a way to sound off (This is PirateGuy 815 with the Disneyland News, or Top 3 Questions I want Answered {for Lost}).

Until next week, readers.

PS- Did anyone see that Oceanic Billboard in the background? So cool, I'll post it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment