View My Stats

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Public Service Announcement

You may be wondering why I have an article today. It's not commenting on Lost or GH. I'm coming to tell you that I'm adding something new to my schedual. Throughout the week, on any given day, I will post important information and news regarding TV, Disney, movies, and important events. I feel like this is a good thing, and hope you enjoy it! Keep coming back for more info and to see what's new!

Oh, and GREAT NEWS!!! Mickey is now on the Fun Wheel! That's right!


*Pics taken from MintCrocodile's Smugmug account.

It's not three dimensional, but looks amazing! With about 4 weeks of construction left, there's plenty of time to theme the queue, the sinage, and perfect the lights. As soon as I see the lights and gondalas unvieled, you will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment